“Sitting for a long time can affect your health. Start using the Standing desk and stay healthy, stay fit!”.
According to a survey, it is seen that sitting too much is bad for your health. It can increase the risk of diabetes, heart disease, and early death. And, this is a major problem for office workers, because they sit down for most of the day. So, fortunately, standing desks are becoming increasingly more popular.
Before heading towards its benefits, first, you need to understand what is a standing desk?
A standing desk is also known as a stand-up desk. It is basically a desk that allows you to stand up comfortably while working.
As many modern versions are adjustable, so you can easily change the height of the desk. Also, you can adjust the position between sitting and standing.
Also, these are referred to as height-adjustable desks or sit-stand desks. So, using this type of desk can partly negate the harmful effects of sitting too much.
Moving further, let’s discuss Standing Desks benefits;
- Standing Lowers your risk of weight gain and obesity: By simply standing at your desk each afternoon, you can burn almost 1000 extra calories each week. And this caloric difference could be one of the reasons why sitting longer is so strongly linked to obesity and metabolic disease.
- It lowers Blood Sugar levels.
- Also, negate the risk of heart disease.
- Using standing desks you can easily reduce your back pain.
- It helps to improve mood and energy levels.
- Standing desks help in boost productivity.
- And, standing more may help you live longer.
Hope the above-given information will help you. And, if you want to try Standing desks then you can visit them who sell office furniture as they also offer sit-stand desks. Or, if you are planning to start using a standing desk then it is recommended that you should split your time 50-50 between standing and sitting.
Visit VJ Interior website today,and get the best quality furniture at a cheap cost.